Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Brain Jam

I can't seem to get beyond the first line in any post I try and write at the moment. I start it, thinking I know what I want to say, but then the words suddenly dry up and the idea behind it disappears in a cloud of smoke. This is more than a little disconcerting.

I'm unable to organise my thoughts well enough for them to make sense when transferred to the screen and consequently the process of writing them out breaks down pretty quickly. Subjects that would normally inspire posts are passing by with barely a glance from the creative part of my mind. I'm hoping that this is 'just a passing phase, one of my bad days' as the Pink Floyd song goes (funny, I seem to have done this before...) and that I'll be back to normal any time now. Until then I intend to struggle on.

And so, in lieu of anything better, I am giving you advance notice that following a period of consultation (which will probably take place on Friday evening in a pub somewhere) into its merits and viability, I shall next week be announcing the next Clear Blue Skies blogevent.

No comments: