Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ready to go again

That's right, I have once again picked up my quill pen ready to transcribe my thoughts into this small corner of blogland. I hope you all had a nice summer. I certainly did, without the pressure of writing here every day (there were enough pressures elsewhere as it was).

L and I have just spent a week in the Lake District, trying to relax and rest and, while I don't feel particularly rejuvenated, I have come back with new inspiration and ideas for Clear Blue Skies.

More than that; for the first time I have a long-term theme for this blog. A theme that will, I'm sure, last as long as I feel like posting (and long after that, too). It is a theme that will quite naturally evolve as time goes by, with a fairly large-scale change in about six months or so.

So, what is this theme, you ask? Well, for the next six months or so I will be writing a lot about what impending fatherhood feels like. After that, I'll just drop the 'impending' bit.

I'm going to be a dad!

No comments: