Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Year, New Me?

New Year Resolutions have never been my thing. I don't think that simply entering into a new year is motivation enough to change the way you live. And, if there is enough other motivation to do something different, then why wait until the beginning of January to do it?

Having said that, I do want to write here more regularly than I have been doing over the last six months or more. There have been times recently when I have deleted half-written posts for no reason at all and spent my lunch hour with my nose in a book rather than think about writing something else instead. I can't see that I will be able to post something every day - that would be asking too much, I feel - but two or three times a week would be better than it has been.

So, I'm making a resolution to write more. Not because it's New Year. Because I want to.

No comments: