Friday, May 07, 2004

Bloghunt Results

I've been meaning to write a post all week to round up the bloghunting but work and lethargy have invariable gotten in the way. Anyway, for the final bloghunt last Friday, Gary scored 13, which means the final leaderboard looks like this:

1st - Gary (134 pts)
2nd - Harriet (85)
3rd - e (73)
=4th - BW and Nic (50)
6th - Jo (7)
=7th - Laura and lemonpillows (5)

So, well done to Gary who ended the month with a massive lead and is accordingly crowned Bloghunt Champion. Somehow, though, I don't think that result would have been so certain if e and BW had carried on for the whole competition.

Anyway, thank you and well done to all of you. You came up with some interesting blogs and a lot of good posts and that was the aim from the start. I've also ended up adding a few more blogs to my sidebar as a result, which is great.

I do hope you enjoyed the little stories and passages that I introduced 13 of the hunts with. That was my contribution to the month (apart from setting and scoring the hunts, that is) and I certainly liked writing them all.

I've got other ideas for events along these sorts of lines so keep your eyes open for those. If there's one thing I've learnt from this last month, though, it's to keep these blogevents shorter in duration as I think the interest starts to wane after a couple of weeks. The next event will probably be along in a month or two.

If you're new to reading Clear Blue Skies then I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen so far and will stick around to see what's coming up.

No comments: