Friday, May 14, 2004

Chores

I'm going to have to find some time this weekend to get out into the grounds of the Lair. The hedges are starting to get out of control and the grass out the back is starting to challenge the fence for height. I think I'm going to have to have a look through my copy of 'Ye Olde Booke Of Enchantments and Magikal Rhymes' to find something to combat it.

While I'm on the subject of the Lair's gardens, I've noticed recently that the feathers on the R'ooks have been looking a little grey. My wiardly incantations have been going a little wrong recently and I think this might be the reason. A few days ago I cast one to stop the local kids from climbing our garden wall for fear one of them would fall and crack his head on the concrete in the yard. While they have indeed done this, I think they were safer doing that than the are now, trying to scramble up the walls of the house. R'ook feathers formed a key part of the incantation. Does any of you know how to make R'ook's feathers black again?

No comments: