Friday, September 19, 2003

Weekend Stuff

I'm away again for the weekend, this time a nice, relaxing three night stay in the New Forest at this hotel. I'm leaving in a couple of hours and I can hardly wait.

I'll be back home on Monday so I'll blog something about the weekend then, probably. However, due to the lovely people at Blogger giving us blog-standard users all those great new features, Clear Blue Skies will not be a barren wasteland for three days. Tomorrow there will be an announcement of a special event coming up in October and on Sunday you can expect to see eight posts spread throughout the day. I won't tell you anything about them now but everything should become clear as you read them. One thing, though; if you are reading them on Monday morning you will need to start at the earliest one and read upwards.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: