Monday, December 15, 2003

Back again

Ah, yes, I remember, I'm meant to write things here, aren't I?

Sorry for the silence that has cloaked Clear Blue Skies over this past week. The head cold I predicted last Monday hit me on Tuesday and was followed closely by exhaustion on Wednesday and a temperature on Thursday. Having taken all three days off I took Friday as well to recover. I now am just left with a cough that will likely last until Christmas at least.

Boy, did it hit me for six. First time I've ever had to take more than a single day off work. I was in no fit state for thinking straight, let alone putting fingers to keyboard and posting anything.

Anyway, I'm all better now but the four days off mean I'm busier than ever at work so posts will remain infrequent for a while, I'm afraid.

No comments: