Monday, February 02, 2004

Under Pressure

I'm coming under some pretty heavy pressure at work at the moment because part of the project I have been involved in for the last year or so is stalling and my expertise is needed to sort it out. My meeting count and workload have rocketed skywards accordingly, which means I have less time to make my usual daily round of blogreading and write posts for Clear Blue Skies.

On the home front my thoughts are all on packing, moving and decorating, leaving me just enough energy to crawl into bed at the end of the evening. So, unfortunately, blogging is not currently high on my list of priorities. Posts may therefore be sporadic over the next few weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to write something most days but don't be too surprised if a day or two goes by without anything new.

Don't worry, I'll be back eventually, better than ever. Probably with a whole load of dodgy diy and decorating stories to relate. :-)

No comments: