Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Kicked the Bucket

Today's flashblog took place at Light From An Empty Fridge, where we all looked into the future and posted our own obituary, epitaph or last words. There's some good stuff over there so if you didn't take part, why not go and have a look?

Friday will see the grand finale of flashblogging month and that event will quite different to the four we've done so far. Hopefully it will go all right. Details will be sent out during the day on Thursday to those taking part. After that I will be putting the flashblogging concept into the attic of my mind and leaving it there. It may get dusted off in a few months or it may get incorporated into a new idea (mike has today emailed me with a suggestion that I may look into for a future special event), or it may just gather mothballs in the corner totally forgotten. Who knows?

Thank you everyone who has taken part over the last few weeks, I really couldn't have done it without you.

No comments: