Thursday, October 30, 2003

Recommended Reading

Since I began writing this blog just a couple of months ago, it seems to have become something of a mission of mine to introduce my (few) readers to new, interesting blogs.

Which is why, when yesterday I stumbled across a blog I'd not seen before, I knew I'd have to tell you about it. It is, quite simply, one of the best blogs I've seen, and I've seen quite a few.

It's called ...she's a flight risk and it has everything going for it. It's beautifully written, serves a clear (and unique) purpose and is really well designed.

The following passage is from the beginning of the very first post, on March 20th 2003:

On March 2, 2003 at 4:12 pm, I disappeared.
My name is isabella v.
I'm twentysomething and I am an international fugitive.


I'm still not completely convinced it's genuine but that doesn't really matter. I strongly recommend you go and take a look. Click on the 'where to begin' link and just read on from there. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

No comments: