Sunday, November 30, 2003

No 43.


The show must go on

Song: The Show Must Go On
Album: The Wall


Well, that was Pink Floyd month. Did you enjoy it? I certainly hope so. There was a time at the beginning that I thought I'd bitten off more than I could chew and wouldn't get to the end of the month before I ran out of things to say and lyrics to use but here we are, on the last day of the month and the words have kept flowing.

Thank you to all of you who left comments, responding to what I'd written and the questions I asked. You certainly made it more fun for me.

Anyway, as the cliché goes, all good things must come to an end and so it is with both November and my Floyd lyrics project. There won't be anything special happening here in December, for several reasons. Firstly everyone winds down in the run up to Christmas and I'm no exception to that rule. More importantly, though, I feel like I haven't written anything in the last couple of months except for posts about flashblogging and Pink Floyd so I want to get back to writing about any old stuff again. There will, however, be details in a couple of weeks of the special event that will be taking place here early next year. It will require more input from you, Dear Reader, especially from the more, shall we say, prolific, writers among you. That's all that I'm going to say about it for now so look out for more details.

For now normal service is about to be resumed. Let the show go on.

No comments: