Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Bloggervertising

Going back to the subject of adverts briefly, I was watching Spitfire Ace on Channel 4 last night (which was very good, by the way) and saw one of the latest First Direct adverts, the one with the vicar and his wife, and I thought to myself "Blue Witch could do that" (advertise First Direct, not be the vicar's wife :-) ). That got me thinking about what products or services other bloggers would advertise.

Some are obvious. Elsie would probably endorse the products for sale at Italian Heels and for Annie Mole it would have to be London Underground (please note that Annie does not work for LU ;-) )

Diamond Geezer would advertise something to do with London, though I'm not exactly sure what and Stuart would front the campaign for Starbucks or some other coffee shop chain.

What about anyone else? Get your thinking caps on and let me know what you think you, or any other blogger, would advertise.

No comments: